A wedding is one of the most important events in a girl’s life. So naturally, you would want to look your best.
Here are our top 10 hair tips to help your day go off without a hitch.
1. Plan your wedding, hairstyle, make up and dress well in advance. These 4 things must all work together and you don’t want to find out at the last minute that something conflicts with something else.
2. Think of your desired hair style. Just because you have short hair, doesn’t mean you can’t have an up do. By adding hair extensions or a hair piece you can add volume and length and completely change your look.
3. Choose your head dress or veil after picking out your hairstyle. Try them out with the hairdo you have selected to see if they go well together.
4. Make sure that you and your hairdresser are happy and comfortable with the arrangement. Practice your hairstyle with you hairdresser so any flaws can be ironed out before the big day. Include your bridesmaids too. A trial for all can save time, stress and money in the long run.
5. Take care of your hair! You should already be doing this anyway but if your hair is in poor condition then it can take 6 months to bring it back to a healthy and beautiful state. Visit our salon or our online store to check out products that can help you here.
6. Colour your roots. If you colour your hair then you should have it topped up 2 weeks before your wedding to make sure that the roots are concealed. This would also be a good time for a final trim.
7. Test all products. Make sure that all the products that you are going to use on the day of your wedding have all been used by you before. This is not a good time to find out that you are allergic to some of them. This can be avoided if you have a few dry runs first as suggested earlier.
8. Do not wash your hair on the day of your wedding or the night before. You hair is better when it’s settled down so try and wash it at least 24 hours before the time of the wedding.
9. You can also invite your hairdresser to your wedding! They can keep an eye on your style and be available for any quick fixes that you might need. (It’s probably better not to tell them this!)
10. And most importantly, RELAX. This should be the best day of your life so you should be stress-free. Just sit back and have fun.
Call Us On 617 277 3339